Fri., Sept. 26th ~ 5 – 11 pm
Sat., Sept. 27th ~ Noon – 11 pm
FREE to the public in downtown Sandusky
With the success of last year’s event, we are expanding to a 2-day festival this year. Once again, the Sandusky State Theatre will partner with North Coast Young Professionals, and the Sandusky Main Street Association to host an exciting and fun filled community event.
A great addition this year is the Saturday night 1st Annual Lighted Boat Parade sponsored by VacationLand Federal Credit Union. We are the only Oktoberfest to offer this activity to the list of attractions which makes our festival very unique.
- 5K Run with beautiful view of Sandusky Bay
- Two stages featuring live traditional German music and dancing as well as contemporary entertainment
- German cuisine provided by local restaurants
- Commemorative beer steins, boots, and merchandise available for purchase
- Brat Eating Contest
- Traditional Oktoberfest Games
- The Ohio State Buckeyes vs Cincinnati Bearcats for your viewing pleasure
- Games and activities for all ages
- Title Sponsor $5,000 SOLD Great Lakes Brewing Co.
- Boat Parade Sponsor $3,500 SOLD VacationLand Federal Credit Union
- Craft Beer Sponsor $3,500
- Bier Garten Sponsor $2,000
- Opening Night Sponsor $1,000
- Stage Sponsor $2,000 (2)
- Band Sponsor $1,000 (3)
- Beer Boot Sponsor $800 SOLD Mathews Ford Lincoln
- Games Sponsor $400 SOLD Daly’s Pub
- Supporting Sponsor $500
SOLD Gundlach Sheet Metal
SOLD United Insurance Service
SOLD Volstead Bar
- 5K Run Sponsorship SOLD Buckeye CableSystem
- Children’s Games Sponsorship SOLD Buckeye CableSystem
So, get out your lederhosen and dirndls and join our community in celebrating by becoming a 2014 North Coast Oktoberfest sponsor!