Frequently Asked Questions
- Whom should I contact in regard to obtaining information about renting the theatre?
Please contact the Executive Director or for theatre rental call 419-626-1347 or 877-626-1950. Please contact Karen Fuller, Executive Assistant for renting The State Room at either of the same numbesr.
- Why are my seats not numbered sequentially?
Seats in the theatre are numbered odd on one side and even on the other and the center is in numerical order. For example: Seats 13, 15 are together. Seats 12, 14 are together. Seats 101, 102 are together.
- What number should I call when I have a question that is NOT Box-Office related?
The State Theatre has an Administrative Office you can call to ask questions that do not pertain to the Box Office. That number is 419-626-1347.
- If I am interested in volunteering at the theatre, who do I contact?
Kristen Moldovan, Volunteer Coordinator, handles volunteer questions. She can be reached at 419-626-1347 Ext. 869..
- How do I become a theatre patron?
The Sandusky State Theatre has several options for becoming a patron or a member, as it is referred to at The Sanduskky State Theatre. These options are based on the donation level. The options include: Supporting Circle $100.00, Benefactor Circle $300.00, Star Circle $500.00, Director Circle $1,000.00- for further information contact Karen Fuller at email@example.com or call her at 419-626-1347 or 877-626-1950 Monay - Friday 9 am - 5 pm..
- Can I refund or exchange my tickets if I cannot attend a performance?
We do not offer refunds/exchanges on any tickets.
- When I come to the theatre, where do I go to actually purchase or pick up my tickets?
We have changed where tickets are purchased. They can now purchased at the Box Office which is located in the Gift Shop at the corner of Columbus Avenue and Water Street..
- Why is the balcony not available for all shows?
Due to contractual conditions we will only be selling the orchestra level for certain shows. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Am I allowed to bring in my camera and video camera?
Our policy does not permit taking photos and/or video of the shows in our theatre.
- How many seats does The Sandusky State Theatre hold?
The Sandusky State Theatre seats 1500.